1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

Hello fellows, i'm here to make a question for y'all, i got a new oakley judge II from a friend, and it is far too big on my wrist. I had asked a friend from my town who works with watches but he said he was afraid to screw it, because in the inside of the watch, have some black thing with UNOBITAiNIUM for more comfort.

I would really appreciate the word of someone with experience in that situation.

Thanks for your attention,
    Samir.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

I would really appreciate a answer.

The jeweller is mistaken, he can manage the bracelet, or i can do that just in a oakley store?

Thanks guys

3. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

Nothing?

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

If your guy is going to size the watch for you. He has to CUT the unobtanium as he sizes it. If this is done. It's better to try to size it slightly bigger first rather than go too small and mess up.

Hope that helps.

5. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

I don't think you have to cut anything, the unobtainium is not one piece, its in pieces like the links. Any good jeweler/watch repair should be able to adjust the band.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Even better!:thumb: