• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Blue Unobtainium Versus Linegear Blue Kit

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
I have a project idea I am considering. Does any one have a comparison pic of the color difference between the OEM Oakley blue rubber kit versus the linegear kit in the same pic. I have tried to do online comparisons but the light and different cameras throw off the color. Based on what I see my OEM Oakley kit is a darker blue then the linegear. But if I have both in the same pic it would be helpful to determine if I should just try and locate another Oakley kit, or buy the line gear. I have tried a few times to call the warranty dept, but the sku #'s on the blue stuff is no longer in stock.....

Here you go. From left to right: Oakley, LINEGEAR and Walleva

IMGP4388.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP4388.jpg
    IMGP4388.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMGP4388.jpg
    IMGP4388.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 242
no to derail this thread, but how does the linegear rubbers fit? I have a set of Walleva for juliets and the ear stems are very loose on the frame. They rotate around on the earstem and do not sit in place at all.

Wow, if I didn't know any different I would have thought the lighter colored ones were Oakley. Mine sure don't look that dark.

Linegear is super tight, you might need a little more effort to put them in the earstems. Jaopae, thank you for sharing those picture. i didn't know the color different are so great.

I had never used an after market lenses or rubbers before but I was really dissapointed when i got the walleva set. At least they are cheap though.

Here you go. From left to right: Oakley, LINEGEAR and Walleva

IMGP4388.jpg

I appreciate the pics. I tried to compare how much different the color was and now I know.

Attachments

• IMGP4388.jpg
    IMGP4388.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,141
  • IMGP4388.jpg
    IMGP4388.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 267
Back