• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Carbon Frame

allenbangis

Oakley Beginner
I have oakley carbon frame black iridium lens, my question is that my juliet carbon color started to fade are there any remedies or prevention about this?tia

As far as I know, there's nothing you can do besides paint or refinish it. There are some talented people on this forum that you could send them to. I'm not sure of their prices however

IMHO the Carbon Juliet isn't really black.... The ones I've seen have sort of a brownish hue to them. The X Man refinishes frames in black. The finish is as black as can be and the texture is smooth as Plasma. Colorwise its not a Flat Black but more of a Matte Black with a little sheen to them. Here are a few examples of the ones he's done for me...

qu6apa9e.jpg

y7udatur.jpg

sy4ajahe.jpg

sehutena.jpg

ese4u6e5.jpg

8equ3u6y.jpg

dyvuny9e.jpg

IMHO the Carbon Juliet isn't really black.... The ones I've seen have sort of a brownish hue to them. The X Man refinishes frames in black. The finish is as black as can be and the texture is smooth as Plasma. Colorwise its not a Flat Black but more of a Matte Black with a little sheen to them. Here are a few examples of the ones he's done for me...

qu6apa9e.jpg

y7udatur.jpg

sy4ajahe.jpg

sehutena.jpg

ese4u6e5.jpg

8equ3u6y.jpg

dyvuny9e.jpg

Daaaamn! I got a case of carbon envy, LOL! Nice J's brah!

Back