1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DSJ

DSJ Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hello Fellow Oakley Collectors,

I am on the hunt for some Oakley Juliet Carbon Black / Irid Polar and have found some on eBay. When I was of younger years I bought the Romeo 2.0 which I love but now able to afford to extend my x-metal collection.

One small problem is that I cannot make up my mind if the product listed on eBay is genuine - it looks to be but the only picture I am a bit concerned about is pic 7 which shows the polarized etching. Maybe I am being too cautious but does the angle of the P and O look out of line with the frame? - tried to check some photos out on other Juliet's but cannot really tell.

New Oakley x Metal Juliet Carbon Black Iridium Polarized Coin Box RARE Vintage | eBay

Your inputs would be appreciated!!

Regards,

DSJ

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Legit.

TheWannaBe likes this.
  3. DSJ

DSJ Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Thanks for coming back on this and apologies for the delayed response. I went ahead and made the purchase so now the owner!!

4. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

congrats looks legit PRICEY BRO check the exchange section you should not be paying more than 450 for a carbon last gen frame.

OakleyFreak likes this.