• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Carbon - Real?

DSJ

Oakley Expert
Hello Fellow Oakley Collectors,

I am on the hunt for some Oakley Juliet Carbon Black / Irid Polar and have found some on eBay. When I was of younger years I bought the Romeo 2.0 which I love but now able to afford to extend my x-metal collection.

One small problem is that I cannot make up my mind if the product listed on eBay is genuine - it looks to be but the only picture I am a bit concerned about is pic 7 which shows the polarized etching. Maybe I am being too cautious but does the angle of the P and O look out of line with the frame? - tried to check some photos out on other Juliet's but cannot really tell.

New Oakley x Metal Juliet Carbon Black Iridium Polarized Coin Box RARE Vintage | eBay

Your inputs would be appreciated!!

Regards,

DSJ

Thanks for coming back on this and apologies for the delayed response. I went ahead and made the purchase so now the owner!!

congrats looks legit PRICEY BRO check the exchange section you should not be paying more than 450 for a carbon last gen frame.

Back