• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Juliet Corvette And Ducati Wanted Cash Waiting

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
You didn't specify which Ducati Juliet you wanted. Here is a carbon on the bay.
I saw that too, at that price shipped free with soft vault I'm amazed that it did not get snapped up already.

Some people reacted to this post.
There was a post here several weeks ago for both Ducati XS and Juliet for $420 ea (bnib). They took quite some time to sell at that price.

Username Hidden said:
There was a post here several weeks ago for both Ducati XS and Juliet for $420 ea (bnib). They took quite some time to sell at that price.

Yes sir. Outside CONUS, second release with shipping extra and no soft vault. I remember. :)

Looks like I missed out on a few Ducati pairs recently then! Always the way...

Username Hidden said:
Looks like I missed out on a few Ducati pairs recently then! Always the way...

A few months ago I was offered a lnib TIO2 for $475 from an UK ebay seller and drug my feet till it was to late. They ended up selling for $660. :-(
It took me weeks of pestering a member to sell me thiers. I ended up paying $600.
The moral is "be patient, but jump when the opportunity arises". :)

Sorted on the Ducati pair now

Mint pair of Corvette Juliets just popped up on eBay today for $800.....complete with box & all accessories....JC000606 serial

Last edited:
Thanks for that. Now sorted on a pair though. I refuse to buy anything from that seller however, he outbid on a auction for £218 and has delisted the item he won at more than double!

Back