• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Juliet Custom Ti-02 Polished Black w/ Vr28 Black Polar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, gonna sell my personal Ti-02 style Polished orbitals and Black ear stems and nose. Want to make room for a Ti-CU frame I love. This frame has brightly polished orbitals and the Black parts are a Ceramic Clear Coat that maintains the Ti feel, sound and hypoallergenic. It does NOT feel like paint or any coating. You wont tell the difference between lets say a carbon frame and this black. ALL new rubbers and tight nose bridge and the lenses are flawless. I have worn it 2-4 times since making it. Price is fair for custom worked frames and the lenses are OEM. Shipping is priority mail USPS for CONUS and OCONUS shipping will be 23.50 for priority. Add 3% if you don't want to send funds F and F. Thanks.

Price is : 325.00
IMG_2689.jpg
IMG_2690.jpg
IMG_2691.jpg
IMG_2692.jpg
IMG_2693.jpg
IMG_2694.jpg
IMG_2695.jpg
IMG_2696.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Geez 350 doesn't sell a Juliet anymore on here. What has this world come too :) Price to 325, need to move

Its got to go, make me an offer, changing price to $300 shipped, can swap the lenses for other OEM ones that I have if you wanted.