• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Q's...

quattro4444

Oakley Enthusiast
Do all of the Oakley Juliet Ichiro editions come with the frame stamped ie serial or part #s??? I recently purchased for $140 shipped a pair of polished Hammerstein frames with the green rubbers and the box that came with was for the 12-684 Ichiro emerald slate... I was thinking I hit the jackpot... However the frames have no serial or part # stamp... Did I get a good or great deal?

Sean

Also was just happy to get a mint pair of polished hammer stems... I have a loose pair of Ichiro emerald slate lens I may swap in...

Do all of the Oakley Juliet Ichiro editions come with the frame stamped ie serial or part #s??? I recently purchased for $140 shipped a pair of polished Hammerstein frames with the green rubbers and the box that came with was for the 12-684 Ichiro emerald slate... I was thinking I hit the jackpot... However the frames have no serial or part # stamp... Did I get a good or great deal?

Sean

Also was just happy to get a mint pair of polished hammer stems... I have a loose pair of Ichiro emerald slate lens I may swap in...

I also have Ichiro Juliet - Polished - Emerald Slate 12-684 complete and with box. I bought the pair when they were first issued but there is no serial number on the arm, I have yet to have it confirmed for a fact that any pairs of this had a serial number on the frame. Anyone on hear have it? All the other 5 Ichiro Juliets had arm serial numbers for 100%. If you got a complete example of this for $140 then you did indeed most certainly hit the jackpot!!

No serial on my 12-684 as well. It was purchased from an authorized dealer, so I know they are the real deal.

Early release ones have serial number....

EmeraldSlateIchiro.jpg

Thanks for all the quick replays!!! Now I feel like I need to be on the lookout for an early release as well,,,:mad: