1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. quattro4444

quattro4444 Oakley Beginner

Do all of the Oakley Juliet Ichiro editions come with the frame stamped ie serial or part #s??? I recently purchased for $140 shipped a pair of polished Hammerstein frames with the green rubbers and the box that came with was for the 12-684 Ichiro emerald slate... I was thinking I hit the jackpot... However the frames have no serial or part # stamp... Did I get a good or great deal?

Sean

Also was just happy to get a mint pair of polished hammer stems... I have a loose pair of Ichiro emerald slate lens I may swap in...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

Some of the Ichiro Emerald Slate ones had a serial, some didn't from what I believe. All the others did have a serial though.

3. quattro4444

So maybe I got lucky I guess... Thanks for the reply...

4. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

I also have Ichiro Juliet - Polished - Emerald Slate 12-684 complete and with box. I bought the pair when they were first issued but there is no serial number on the arm, I have yet to have it confirmed for a fact that any pairs of this had a serial number on the frame. Anyone on hear have it? All the other 5 Ichiro Juliets had arm serial numbers for 100%. If you got a complete example of this for $140 then you did indeed most certainly hit the jackpot!!

5. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

mine is without a serial too
    never seen one with a serial actually

6. dwang0725

dwang0725 Oakley Beginner

No serial on my 12-684 as well. It was purchased from an authorized dealer, so I know they are the real deal.

7. jaopae

jaopae Oakley Beginner

Early release ones have serial number....

Oakley Juliet Ichiro Q's... - EmeraldSlateIchiro.jpg

8. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

nice to finally see a pair with a serial
    congrats

9. quattro4444

Thanks for all the quick replays!!! Now I feel like I need to be on the lookout for an early release as well,,,:mad:

10. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

Yes mine also has a serial with matching box but i think that was for the first "batch" those were probably snapped up pretty fast