1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NashCasten

NashCasten Oakley Beginner

The reason I'm asking is because I've never seen these marks on Juliets before. It seems that they're laser etched.

Oakley Juliet... Legit or Fakes - image.png Oakley Juliet... Legit or Fakes - image.png Oakley Juliet... Legit or Fakes - image.png Oakley Juliet... Legit or Fakes - image.png Oakley Juliet... Legit or Fakes - image.png Oakley Juliet... Legit or Fakes - image.png

supersharp likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. lu270bro

lu270bro Oakley Enthusiast

Those look legit to me. I always look at the ends of the earstems and the orbital gaskets. Usually on the fakes, the ends of the earstems end in a slight outward angle whereas genuine are straight at the end of the earstems. Also, on genuine Juliets, the opening where the orbital gaskets go and the lenses are locked in place by the screws, the opening is at a 90 degree angle to the lense, whereas on fakes the gap for the orbital gaskets is usually angled more to the outside of the frame. At least the ones I have seen. Someone else may be able to give more info/better explanation than I. I believe that these are referred to as "SKU Frames", this particular being a later generation plasma/fire combo. Towards the end of production, they went away from the serials and went to the SKUs on the frames. Hope this helps!

motoGP_fanatic and supersharp like this.
  3. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Everything looks correct. Those markings are the frame measurements and sku.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  4. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Legit SKU 04-151 Plasma/Fire Iridium

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Oh. Damn. Give you $50 for them. I'm looking for a fake to experiment on. :)

OakleyGuru379 likes this.
  6. NashCasten

FOakleys or Fake Oakleys Cost about $50USD :D shipping not included. hahahaha... Theres a lot of them selling here in the PH sucks Bigtime...

I never knew that they printed the SKU on the earstems... Thanks for the info... cheers...:drinks:

Modstar likes this.
  7. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

We call those 5th gens; from around 2008 - 2012.

NashCasten and motoGP_fanatic like this.
  8. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

hey kapatid! welcome to the forum. yup, sucks to buy in our motherland. you got a good one though, plasma fire.just stick to the forum and you should be safe. but don't go paying f and f on paypal, ya hear?
    anyway, it is also restricted to do so. believe me, the extra bucks to pay as goods will help you sleep at night.

9. NashCasten

I've always had the impression they were fake... lol... but yes I appreciate the education...

true that brother man... true that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.