• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Loose X Nose Bridge Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to shoot me the seller's ebay name or the link to the item I can take a look at it and maybe give you more insight...I've purchased from most volume Oakley sellers on eBay.

However, in any event, if I was the buyer in that case I would be filing a PayPal claim for item not as described. I understand you may want to keep them, but I would insist on a partial refund at least and see where that gets you given if they are loose, they certainly are not new.

would they do a tune up on a pair of penny's since they have been retired for so long? and would the fee be the same? i bought a pre owned pair from ebay. everything is in excellent condition except for the loose nose bridge. its mainly the left side.

music_man185 said:
would they do a tune up on a pair of penny's since they have been retired for so long? and would the fee be the same? i bought a pre owned pair from ebay. everything is in excellent condition except for the loose nose bridge. its mainly the left side.

Yep should be the same, they both use the same type of rivets in the nosebridge, and nice find man! I like the pennys (x-men lol)

ucdavis4PT0gpa said:
The coins said 1999 until 2009 when the coin was changed. That's just the year they were originally made. Do you have a Serial Number on the inside of either earstem? If you do and can give me that, I can't tell you what generation they are. Oakley stopped putting Serials on in I believe 2004 or thereabouts.

No unfortunately not, but I mean who honestly cares? They're x-metals lol

HJames2990 said:
ucdavis4PT0gpa said:
The coins said 1999 until 2009 when the coin was changed. That's just the year they were originally made. Do you have a Serial Number on the inside of either earstem? If you do and can give me that, I can't tell you what generation they are. Oakley stopped putting Serials on in I believe 2004 or thereabouts.

If they were serial numbered you could probly turn around and sell them for about $600 depending the actual number of the glasses. the other day we had a pair of juliets come in to our store that were serial number 000223 i believe. in perfect condition. the brown frame and VR28 lens. pretty awesome there

oakleyguy7 said:
HJames2990 said:
ucdavis4PT0gpa said:

If they were serial numbered you could probly turn around and sell them for about $600 depending the actual number of the glasses. the other day we had a pair of juliets come in to our store that were serial number 000223 i believe. in perfect condition. the brown frame and VR28 lens. pretty awesome there

I checked the glasses and they aren't serialized

can you take your shades into an oakley vault to get them tuned up? or do they have to be mailed to HQ?

music_man185 said:
can you take your shades into an oakley vault to get them tuned up? or do they have to be mailed to HQ?

And please keep in mind you can't just mail them in...you must call Customer Care and get the proper address at 1 Icon (Metallurgy) and a unique TRD# created for the order which must be put on the package.

ucdavis4PT0gpa said:
music_man185 said:

And please keep in mind you can't just mail them in...you must call Customer Care and get the proper address at 1 Icon (Metallurgy) and a unique TRD# created for the order which must be put on the package.

Yeah I called customer service and had a number made for when I send them in, don't have the money yet though, gotta do some yard work around the house, mow for the grandparents, basic 15 year old income jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back