1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am selling a few of my lenses I will not use. I am rating on a scale of 1-10. It's hard to capture the condition with the camera, so I will do my best to explain. Everything includes shipping to CONUS.

Penny black lenses - 6 (Many scratches. Can visibly see a few scratches when wearing but still usable) $30 CONUS, F&F

X-Squared Ice lenses - 7 (I think the lenses are in good shape. Some light scratches. Definitely in usable condition) $40 CONUS F&F

BNIB Juliet Ice lenses - 10 (Brand new just took out of the box for pictures) $55 CONUS F&F

Emerald Juliet lenses - 4 (Several scratches, can visibly see when looking through) $20 CONUS F&F

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 11/5/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99%
    PM Sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Were are you in ohio interested new ice juliets have ear socks for xs

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ice lenses sold pending funds.

Last edited by a moderator: 11/6/14
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am about 3 hours from Cleveland. I would be interested in purchasing the ear socks from you. Let me know. Thanks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Juliet ice lenses still available. I am only shipping within the United States. Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump