1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Frames are mint lenses have the small circular marks you can only see in certain light. I can email pictures and will try to get them up when I get home. Thanks for looking. was looking for 350 but feel free to shoot me an offer.

Oakley Juliet Plasma/Fire 1st Gen With Serial Number - IMG_0078.jpg Oakley Juliet Plasma/Fire 1st Gen With Serial Number - IMG_0079.jpg Oakley Juliet Plasma/Fire 1st Gen With Serial Number - IMG_0077.jpg Oakley Juliet Plasma/Fire 1st Gen With Serial Number - IMG_0076.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    How much?and pic please?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    still available make an offer don't be shy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    price drop to 300 or best offer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you have the matching box and coin?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%
    Haha... They're all the same pics like your Romeo thread were.

Something is going wrong with your uploads...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    no box or coin sorry i have them in storage somewhere and when I do locate them I would be happy to ship them out to you. Yes I am having big problems with the uploads. I will sit down tonight when I get off work and see if i can figure it out.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ok i think i figured the pictures out