• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Replacement Lenses

Y K

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, just discoverd this site :X and i got a question because i am a bit confused

I have a pair of X Juliet's that need replacement lenses, first time after about 10 years of use because 1 of the lenses has a big scratch.
Brought the glasses to a local retailer and the called me back and said that there are only 3 kinds of lenses left for replacement, and my choice was not among those 3.

I was confused because on the site http://nl.oakley.com/products/4124/11884 (yes i'm from Netherlands) Ice iridum is still listed as available.

So i called the retailer and told him this and he said their supplier only had 3 types left and these where not there so now i am confused.

Can i just order the above mentioned lenses and will they fit my Juliet's (serial JI102362A) or not?

Thanks in advance

Yes, the lenses in your link will fit your Juliets. If you want a color that isn't listed, there are people here that custom cut lenses also. So pretty much any color you want is still available, if you don't mind getting them custom cut.

thanks for the welcome, and the quick answer, gonna put an order in for 2 sets, one spare in case they do run out

Thanks buddy, no XS at this time, Have not Machine cut a set for them. All the others I have though. Chop and XMetalmaniac do excellent jobs also.

Hey bud, welcome! Good luck on finding those lenses.

Back