• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Replacement Washers?

oversjl78

Oakley Beginner
I just got off the phone with customer service and they advised that I send in my juliets for repair. They were wanting to replace pretty much everything on the glasses (for a significant fee) of course, and that's not what I want.

The issue that I have with mine are where the arms of the glasses meet the frames. There are 4 washers per arm (for a total of 8 in all) that go on each arm. They look like semi-clear silicone circles that act as I assume spacers. Two washers sit on top of the arm, while 2 washers sit below the arm, and then the screw goes through all of them to connect the arm to the frame.

Does anyone know where I can get a set of those washers so I can repair my glasses. One of my washers is completely shredded and actually sticking out of the arm of the glasses. They still work just fine, but they're almost impossible to keep tight now. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I really like the Linegear washers. They're WAY thicker that the OEM ones and pretty indestructible. I'm changing over all my washers as the OEM washers on my Juliets wear out. People always say they're twice as thick as OEM but I think they're really more like quadruple the thickness. Hence, you only need two per arm. Because the Linegear washers are thicker than OEM, they make the temple screws not fit flush with the hole. That's not a big deal to me though since it's not something you would notice unless you were really staring closely at them.

Thank you for the replies. I really appreciate it. X-Man, I'll be sending you a PM if you don't mind.

Back