• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Juliet Tune-up Different From Previous Tune-ups.

I thought it was pretty poor too. BUT, at the end of the day I only asked for a tune.

The vault didn't have any spares when I picked them up - which is odd since they do custom and they had Juliet frames with the lenses in but not attached on display..

I'll call the warranty dept tomorrow and have them send some. Plus I'll have them note do add them to my other 3 frames in for tune!

yup! theyre pretty alright sending out orbital screws, esp after youve just sent them for a tune :)

We have talked about this before. Even when they released the IH Juliet, numerous of us talked about how loose the frame was on this model BNIB. I compared it to several of my Juliet's and none of them came close to being as loose right out of the box.

I agree, whether they are considered loose or soft, they feel like falling off my face and I have a huge head. Do you think its worth sending in for a tune up?

just got 2 pairs back from oakley canada and they were so tight that i had to change the temple sizers to get them on. went from 25 to the 15.

How old were your pairs sent in? Gen 1? I sent my gen 1s in and they didn't come back any tighter, I called and asked what happened and they told me there wasn't much they could do about gen1

How old were your pairs sent in? Gen 1? I sent my gen 1s in and they didn't come back any tighter, I called and asked what happened and they told me there wasn't much they could do about gen1

most likely cos your rivet holes are worn out..its not the one on the nosebridge piece itself, its the holes in the tabs of the orbital that are inserted into the nosebridge inside..

ahh I see, that would make more sense. It's really not that bad I can still wear them for 15 year old glasses. I actually find my IH looser than my gen 1s.

Back