1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley Juliet X-Metal W/ Black Iridium # DUCATI 0139 - 10574402_10152616576381740_1013901128547119349_n.jpg Oakley Juliet X-Metal W/ Black Iridium # DUCATI 0139 - 10735944_10152808325507235_1607078231_n.jpg

X-Metal Juliet with Ducati Black lenses,
    lenses brand new
    frame slightly used due a few nicks on it
    nosebridge still good, not factory tight but good
    serial inside left stem 0139 as shown
    comes with Ducati pouch only
    asking 900 USD (negotiable)
    including worldwide shipment,
    payment through PayPal

Last edited by a moderator: 11/4/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pmed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have you people lost your effing minds!! $900 for a pair of J's even without the box... Amazing. I love x-metal Duc's but damn man...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    I've gotten three complete sets in the last few months. Not even close to 900. Even the bay isn't that high. Well not the ones that actually sell.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    and not to say they aren't legit but is it me or does the serial look off?? I don't remember there being a space between Ducati and the numbers, thought they added 0's or something right? I don't have my carbon serialized Duc's handy to see.

Anonymous likes this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.9%
    All the four digit ones I've seen have the space. The second run of each frame with six digits (from what I've seen) has no space. They look legit. Beautiful in fact. I love the low serial. But even with the box 900 is tooooooo much.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok I just wasn't sure. I have seen some with 4 digits but they had extra 0's. But these are probably first run. They are beautiful but about 100% overpriced.

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    need to close my eyes on this but the price already shot me down

Anonymous likes this.