• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jupiter Carbon Polarized Ferrari Sunglasses $139.99 on massdrop

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
Thanks for flagging this!
Have never browsed MassDrop before -- many interesting deals.

Hi Frank,
I didn't know the site before, I checked it and saw that most of the products provides another party, there is a way to filter to find legitimate suppliers for Oakley?

Hi Frank,
I didn't know the site before, I checked it and saw that most of the products provides another party, there is a way to filter to find legitimate suppliers for Oakley?
I would think Newegg would not want their reputation ruined by having fakes dealt through their site.
But I don't know. I've bought other stuff from them and never had issues.

Newegg is a legit site. Don't know about NNC Deals though.

Hi Frank,

I would think Newegg would not want their reputation ruined by having fakes dealt through their site.
But I don't know. I've bought other stuff from them and never had issues.
One thing I check for on these sites is their return policy. This particular seller charges a 10% restocking fee. I guess that's better than no refunds, but that is just a tad shady, IMO.

Sent from Q's Note5

Thanks Frank & LeQ (or should i call you guys: the dynamic duo)

Well i think that i'll pass on newegg and use the more reliable sites to get Oakleys

Thanks Frank & LeQ (or should i call you guys: the dynamic duo)

Well i think that i'll pass on newegg and use the more reliable sites to get Oakleys
Don't call us that.

It is tempting to go to sketchy sites, but you just have to decide. I've seen some that I liked but I couldn't pull the trigger for one reason or another.

Sent from Q's Note5