1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mpmcgaughey

mpmcgaughey Oakley Enthusiast

Was watching the US Pro Cycling Challenge on Versus and Team HTC-Columbia's TJ Van Garderen was wearing the new Jupiter Squared!

Oakley Jupiter Squared - JupiterSquared.jpg

Now just waiting on the Dispatch 2's

Oakley Jupiter Squared - image1vz.png

And the new Women's Shield - possibly called the Drizzle? (I don't care what y'all say, I'm totally getting the Pink Iridiums and I'm a guy! Its just nice to see Oakley doing this, very remininscent of the TI Clear Dartboards!)

Oakley Jupiter Squared - Spring2012PinkIridiumShield.jpg

Either way we'll see these new models by the end of the year - DISPATCH II, JUPITER SQUARED, BLENDER for the guys and Ideal, Pampered, Drizzle, Confront, Obligation for the ladies.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Three designs for men (two being remixes of existing designs) and five brand new designs for women.
    Yup, sounds about right these days.

(haha - I know - I'm never happy!)

3. mpmcgaughey

Actually, 3 "being remixes" - the Blenders are a Whisker front w/ O-Matter Stems...kinds like the RX Muffler/Currency...same frame just different earstems.

And there's supposedly word of "something big" coming...well, personally, I'm holding my breath for something along the lines of an updated OTT or Medusa but I highly doubt that'll happen :eek:(

4. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Does anyone have any info on the Dispatch 2??

5. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

the jupiter looks like it has an elliptical O instead of a square O

6. mpmcgaughey

Yep, it does :eek:P And it looks like, if you stop th video at 0:46, Seth Morrison is wearing a Polished Black/+Red rendition of the Jupiter Squared!

Oakley - The Official Site

7. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

If those Jupiter Squared look good on me it may be my first pair of Jupiters.

8. Unknowndoom

Unknowndoom Oakley Beginner

I see some nice potential in dispatch 2s for sweet signature editions (SW you arnt allowed, you have too many, they are nice and all, but enough is enough)

9. mpmcgaughey

Haha! I just want a non-SW associated frame that has 24K lenses in them and I'd be content! Still really wish they released those Metal Flake Red/24K's :eek:( But from the looks of it, we'll see some more standard frames with more Iridium lense options with this years Fall/Winter 11' releases :eek:)

10. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

what's the difference of the dispatch 2?