• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Jupiter Squared

I am not quite sure if the pic on the first page is the Jupiter Squared. The Jupiter Squared has less of a linear arm design. It's actually a very cool looking frame with the shape of the temple accent. The woodgrain frame is especially cool.

Jupiter Squared -

IMG_507520-20Copie.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

Dispatch 2 -

IMG_507420-20Copie.jpg

DSC0098920-20Copie.jpg

eurobike2011-2710.jpg

http://www.newsbikes.com/article-eurobike-2011-photo-partie-5-sidi-giro-oakley-83111393.html

Digging the Jade Iridium Dispatch 2's :eek:P

yes jade dispatch 2 is hot! i like the 2 much more than the original.
i might consider a jupiter squared from the looks of them. they look real nice.

Hmmm, I'm not so sure. I think that one thing Oakley has got just about right, balance-wise, is the small-head versus large-head spread of models in their range.

Speaking as a medium-large headed person, there are loads of designs that I can't wear cos they're too small.
Just off the top of my (M-L) head . . . . Gascan, Fuel Cell, Tangent, Sideways, Batwolf, Crosshair, Why 8.0 , Twitch, Minute, Half-Jacket, Fives, Canteen, Montefrio, Monster Pup, and quite a lot of wires.

M/L and some of those don't fit you?! Surely you mean XL ;0)

Of those you listed i can't wear Gascan, Fuel Cell, Tangent, Sideways, Batwolf, Canteen, Montefrio or monster pup as they are all too big. I agree that there should me more o matter frames for smaller heads

While I don't like the dispatch 2, I'm really glad they aren't doing them in boring colorways

Not wanting to start a flame-fest here, but am I the only one who thinks that a lot of these look like £1.99 frames from down the market?

M/L and some of those don't fit you?! Surely you mean XL ;0)

Of those you listed i can't wear Gascan, Fuel Cell, Tangent, Sideways, Batwolf, Canteen, Montefrio or monster pup as they are all too big. I agree that there should me more o matter frames for smaller heads

You can't wear Gascans, Montefrios, and Monster Pups as they are too big?
You realise I am talking about the tightness on the sides of the head, not the height of the lenses on the face, yeah?

Perhaps I should elaborate - I think a big issue I have with the frames I mentioned in my previous post is due to the fact that I shave my head - so any even slight tightness on the sides leave an imprint on my head above my ears. This wouldn't be an issue if I had hair, cos that would cushion the ear-stem and hide any mark.
Gah! I know what I mean, even if no-one else does!

I have a huge noggin (I wear a size 7 3/4 hat) and yet the Gascan, Fuel Cell, Batwolf, and Half Jacket fits on me. There's only a select few models that I like that I wish weren't too small; the Jury, Half Wire, Splinter, and Half X being some of them.

Latest Posts

Back