• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Lenses On E-bay

Oakley Canada is a different beast. When I called to ask about XX stock they said they were discontinued and unavailable, but I could take advantage of the deal of a lifetime. Send in my XX Metals and in exchange they would offer %35 off a current pair excluding Elites.

BeerFire you have several options. Ebay, post a WTB in the exchange section or grab some if ever your across the border. You will get results with a post in the X-Metal exchange section. Don't be discouraged there are much tougher items to find.

Thanks and yes I know what you mean I have ( lost ) traded away 2 pairs of original x metals to oakley Canada in the past couple of years ! I should have kept them but hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

I'm too new of a member to get into the exchange yet not sure how long I have to wait?

thanks a bunch

Haha True... I don't have an Oakley Store for Hundreds of miles near me though, so that's the trade off. 99% of my purchases have to be done online as I'm an X-metal fanboy and am not interested in anything else.

Back