• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Limited Biozone Jacket

Tim Brogan-Shaw

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys im new to the forum but certainly not new to Oakley. Read my intro if interested.
Anyway, today I plodded along to the London O store to check out the pro rider series clothing.
May I say how amazing this Biozone stuff is. I made my purchase within 10 minutes it turns out im the first to buy it at the London O store!
It is so comfy and very flexible. Kept me warm and dry. Today it was raining pretty hard in London. So I didnt get wet anyway wearing the jacket. Just to say I totally recommend this jacket as its perfect for those days where you dont need bulk and u need to keep dry. I paid £240 for it which isnt bad for the tech you get.
Check it out guys.
Cheers
Tim

Hey guys im new to the forum but certainly not new to Oakley. Read my intro if interested.
Anyway, today I plodded along to the London O store to check out the pro rider series clothing.
May I say how amazing this Biozone stuff is. I made my purchase within 10 minutes it turns out im the first to buy it at the London O store!
It is so comfy and very flexible. Kept me warm and dry. Today it was raining pretty hard in London. So I didnt get wet anyway wearing the jacket. Just to say I totally recommend this jacket as its perfect for those days where you dont need bulk and u need to keep dry. I paid £240 for it which isnt bad for the tech you get.
Check it out guys.
Cheers
Tim

welcome to the forum bro! post some pics!

Back