• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Macallan Flask

I heard there is this guy that has a few of the standalone flasks and also a few of the boxed sets with the bottle.

Maybe he can help but I heard he's an ass about selling things/letting things out of his possession.

Sent from outside the house while almost taking out a snot nosed kid with an RC car.
Hope he decides to post when he is ready to sell a few

I heard there is this guy that has a few of the standalone flasks and also a few of the boxed sets with the bottle.

Maybe he can help but I heard he's an ass about selling things/letting things out of his possession.

Sent from outside the house while almost taking out a snot nosed kid with an RC car.
Yeah I heard he's a tight ass with his FMJ's too! Maybe one day he will have a change of heart

Glad you can get your RC to work! I'm about to use my Drone for skeet practice. Can't get the little thing to fly right

Yeah I heard he's a tight ass with his FMJ's too! Maybe one day he will have a change of heart

Glad you can get your RC to work! I'm about to use my Drone for skeet practice. Can't get the little thing to fly right
My RCs all work cause I have a "support team" who fixes them when I break them. :)

Sent from the street while flying a drone half a mile away and drinking margaritas

From what I understand you may be waiting a while for that one. Better luck of @The_Darkone having his kid getting married in 2040.

Sent from a place where anything can happen while waiting for something that could never happen to happen.
its time u reveal ur secret suprise.You would give one flask to each member attending ur Mansion event each engraved with the visitor name and autographed by you

From what I understand you may be waiting a while for that one. Better luck of @The_Darkone having his kid getting married in 2040.

Sent from a place where anything can happen while waiting for something that could never happen to happen.

From what I understand he's waiting for the apocalypse when money becomes worthless and Oakleys become the new currency.

Along with Scotch. That'll be pretty valuable, too. "Drinking yourself poor" will have a new meaning.

its time u reveal ur secret suprise.You would give one flask to each member attending ur Mansion event each engraved with the visitor name and autographed by you
:rofl:

Sent from the crazy house while 17 people try to hold me down to put a straight jacket on me because I can't stop laughing.

Back