• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Macallan Flask

Give me the keys to the bunker first then I will call for help
To get into the bunker it's the following.

27 digit code
Thumb print
Retina scan
Sperm sample.

You ready to take them all?

Sent from the crazy house while 27 people now try to get the straight jacket on but can't cause I keep giggling all over the floor

27 digit code
Thumb print
Retina scan
Sperm sample.

Sent from the crazy house while 27 people now try to get the straight jacket on but can't cause I keep giggling all over the floor

Now that explains why you buy so much Oakley stuff. It's to have excuses to visit your bunker so often. You're a bunker f ucker... :rofl:

27 digit code
Thumb print
Retina scan
Sperm sample.

The first 3 would be easy. On the last one I'll have to call my CSI buddy. I'm sure he could find a sample in your castle somewhere.

good luck finding one! Only 500 were made, 50 given to celebrities, 50 sold as a standalone flask, and then 400 were paired with a bottle of 22yr old Macallan and sold as a box set. I have one of the 400 box sets. Won't be opened until my son, who is almost 20, gets married someday.

400 is the North American number. 550 worldwide. Official numbers of the different versions

Raw silver rivets = 100 for sale as the single Flask. Extra 50 to key influencers, celebs.
Gunmetal (grey) rivets = the flasks that came with the bottle (550 worldwide)
Red = prototype color, I think there were only a couple.

Oakley and The Macallan Team Up to Design "The Flask"

Last edited:
400 is the North American number. 550 worldwide. Official numbers of the different versions

Raw silver rivets = 100 for sale as the single Flask. Extra 50 to key influencers, celebs.

Are you saying 550 bottle sets or 550 total of the different versions?

I think your other forum information is incorrect.

The Macallan & Oakley Team Up

Edrington Group, which owns The Macallan, plans to make 400 sets of “The Macallan | The Flask” available at a suggested retail price of $1,500 each. An additional 100 flasks will be available for sale through The Macallan’s web site, and Edrington Director of Malts Ken Grier tells WhiskyCast the remaining 50 flasks will be given to various celebrities.

The above statement means 550 total for the flasks worldwide. I was incorrect about single number of flask for sale, 100 not 50, but not the number of bottle sets. As you can see below my bottle says 1 of 400. I don't see a country called out anywhere.

f62fca0bd21e06c99de33f6c9aef55a7.jpg

287e0f478111b04f7f8b1693997f562a.jpg

Latest Posts

Back