• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
Find out where Oakleys are made and whether the sunglasses are still Made in the USA!

If you’ve ever bought a pair of Oakley Sunglasses, you may have wondered where exactly they’re made. Is it the USA, China, or somewhere else? It can be confusing and has created controversy in the company’s history, as the location has changed over time for some pairs.

But don’t worry; we’ll explain what you need to know and how you can spot where your sunglasses were made.

Are Oakleys Made in the USA?

Since the beginning of Oakley, their sunglasses have been designed and made in the United States of America (USA). Some pairs were even manufactured at their Foothill Ranch headquarters...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was always a faithful consumer of Oakley sunglasses , I was willing to pay more for the Oakley name because they were of superior quality to other brands . I was recently shopping for new sunglasses at the Oakley store. i noticed there was no made in usa stamp on the frame. i asked why it was no longer marked on the glasses.

I was told they didnt want to put that label on their product any more . I decided if this was true . its no the truth. the truth is the product is made in china I can tell the difference when I take an original made in usa pair and the new pair they are not the same. the material china uses is not the same quality and this saving Oakley a ton of money!! so i urge you to stop buying Oakley at this price. its no longer worth this inflated price. they are now basically selling imitation quality product for original quality price.

If you have made in USA Oakley frames you will know iam right compare for your self and be sure to comment on Oakley's site.

Azeddine

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because they are manufactured in a different country doesn't necessarily mean the quality changes to poor. Oakley has a reputation to uphold and would not be willing to make a poor product. They have quality control at the head office and have a certain set of specifications that must be met to be sold to the public.

Where's that dead horse at? He's got another thing coming!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405140671.482833.jpg

I thought Oakleys were made in Kazakhstan ...
O Kazakstan
Kazakhstan, greatest country in the world
All other countries are run by little girls
Kazakhstan, number one exporter of potassium
Other countries have inferior potassium

Kazakhstan home of dipshit swimming pool.
Its length 30 meter, width six meter
Filtration system a marvel to behold
It remove 18% of human solid waste

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place.
From Plains of Darashik to Northern fence of Jewtown.
Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan.
A very nosy people with bone in their brain.

Kazakhstan industry best in world.
We invented toffee and trouser pants.
Kazakhstan's prostitutes cleanest in the region.
Except of course for too many scars

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, you very nice place.
From Plains of Darashik to Northern fence of Jewtown.

Come grasp the mighty penis of our leader.
From junction with the testes to tip of its face!

You didn't know? The reason the Great Wall of China can be seen from space is because of the reflection from the Oakley lenses being made on top of the wall.

Back