• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They also have well over 100 stores nationwide(idk exactly how many--but they're everywhere) and it seems like a new one opens up every few months. I'll continue to spend my money with them. I have 2 pairs of Gascans--one that clearly read "Made in U.S.A." and one that does not. I see no difference between the two. Both are identical in aesthetics as well as quality.

Although... Made in USA was kind of the Oakley signature, and somewhat justified the high prices. If you wanted made in China, there were plenty of other brands. One wonders, are they going to adjust the prices now that labour costs have gone down significantly?

Although... Made in USA was kind of the Oakley signature, if you wanted made in China, there were plenty of other brands. One wonders, are they going to adjust the prices now that labour costs have gone down significantly?

Lol, has any company done that? I don't think the million dollars invested in moving production overseas were to save us money.

I'll post the Oakley infographic on this topic again.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405289927.895785.jpg

Back