• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley "Made In USA" Question

Like I mentioned before, if it states "Made in US" on the box then your pair/style is made in the US. However if it says Made in China/Italy (metal frames, RX, womens) then it's made in those places.

My recent radars came in and they do not have the Made in USA on them either. Don't worry bud. I bought them on Oakley.com.

and what if it says "designed and engineered in the USA" and "Assembled in the USA" but has NO direct "Made In XX" on it?? then what? I have seen those too.

If Oakley produce more and more product in Asia in order to cut costs, it would be nice if they would pass on some of the savings to the customer, but I will not hold my breath!

Yea I just bought a brand new pair of oakley livestrong Flak Jackets from the sunglass hut they do not say made in the USA but ik they are real because the sunglass hut is a oakley dealer

Yea I just bought a brand new pair of oakley livestrong Flak Jackets from the sunglass hut they do not say made in the USA but ik they are real because the sunglass hut is a oakley dealer

I also just picked up new Radar ear socks last weak and they no longer have "Made in USA" on the sock.

I am equally upset about the move to China, but has anyone noticed any quality issues or anything that indicates Chinese quality?

Latest Posts

Back