• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Made It Into The New Call Of Duty A Game

Kinda weird, but I can understand Oakley wanting to give a casual frame more exposure than a less-widely available SI pair.

Doesn't QLR rock Offshoots? If that game has/had decent headphone selection he'd be so set. :p

Apparently there are others too. I just unlocked these

uploadfromtaptalk1415488211176.jpg

I don't like it , seems like I shoot people with half my clip and they don't die yet I die in what seems like 2 to 3 hits every time . I'm sure it has everything to do with poor lag compensation and me being penalized for have a supper fast line

One of the reasons I play hardcore exclusively. No radar, people die when shot, no killcam.

I played the Ghosts demo. It was typical of a COD game.

I still hate that 3 guns shooting the same round will have different range, accuracy, damage, etc. A .308 battle rifle takes 3-4 hits, a .308 DMR takes 2, a .308 "sniper" takes 1. Three assault rifles firing 5.56 will each have wildly different stats.

One of the reasons I play hardcore exclusively. No radar, people die when shot, no killcam.

I played the Ghosts demo. It was typical of a COD game.

I still hate that 3 guns shooting the same round will have different range, accuracy, damage, etc. A .308 battle rifle takes 3-4 hits, a .308 DMR takes 2, a .308 "sniper" takes 1. Three assault rifles firing 5.56 will each have wildly different stats.
I've tried playing hard core and I'm usually dead before I even see who is shooting me . I rarely stay alive more than 10 seconds after spawning .

I've suffered from lag compensation over the last few CODS ,I am consistently about .5 of a second behind my enimies .

I've tested this by using my cell phone as a WiFi connection . When on my cell phone connection I play great games and rarely go negative . With my fiber connection I'm constantly negative , on my side I will be firing directly into guys , when I see the kill cam I don't even see myself fire a round sometimes .

They have been doing this for years to try to even the laying field for the people with bad connections but all its done it's hurt those of us with great ones .

Here is a video I did a while ago about it

Call of Duty Ghosts: Lag Compensation IS REAL! F…:

Here is what I'm talking about as this just happened . This was a hard core match and you can see I got at least 4 rounds off that should had hit him , never saw his gun flash till after I fall over dead .

Call of Duty®: Advanced

My brother complains about issues like that and generally stopped playing shooters with me.

I play on my 360 and, forgive the juvenile and perhaps outdated slang, PWNZ0|2 t3h n00bz.

I guess "merc" or "mercing" is the newest thing? Pronounced with a hard C, derived from mercenary?

I'm old enough to remember when it was just "own", though I'm sure something predates that.

Back