• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Made It Into The New Call Of Duty A Game

It might finally be time to buy the next generation console. XB or PS?

I have a $150 card to Amazon and they've got some decent looking XBone combo packs.

Last edited:
Been considering upgrading from 360 to ONE and with the recent price drops its becoming more and more tempting. Haven't played the new COD but thats about all i play anymore if i get time that is

i just got the advanced warfare xbox one bundle last week with the custom colors, 1TB hard drive, and AW pre loaded.

i haven't played the multiplayer yet or unlocked any Oakleys in it, but the single player is ok. the graphics are miles ahead of anything that was on 360. it was worth the purchase in the first 5 minutes seeing how good it looks. lol.

i am not a big COD fan though. i bought it cause i had to move up to the xbox one before Far Cry 4 and Halo Master Chief Collection drop this month. i got the AWbundle one cause i figured i might as well get the big hard drive since i plan on downloading most of my games. just a bonus it had AW with it to play till the other games come out.

i just got the advanced warfare xbox one bundle last week with the custom colors, 1TB hard drive, and AW pre loaded.

i haven't played the multiplayer yet or unlocked any Oakleys in it, but the single player is ok. the graphics are miles ahead of anything that was on 360. it was worth the purchase in the first 5 minutes seeing how good it looks. lol.

i am not a big COD fan though. i bought it cause i had to move up to the xbox one before Far Cry 4 and Halo Master Chief Collection drop this month. i got the AWbundle one cause i figured i might as well get the big hard drive since i plan on downloading most of my games. just a bonus it had AW with it to play till the other games come out.
I REALLY wanted that but I'm stuck with this ps4 I got back in November last year .

Pfffft whatever yo

/hardcore jealousy

:D

Just made my own Oakley emblem for the callsign.
Showing my oakley love!
Free advertising for Oakley, too =D

10921869_10100800549788752_1148143928_n.jpg

10934305_10100800549918492_1801362069_n.jpg

10934694_10100800549748832_1063873012_n.jpg

No criticism for you, but what in holy hell is all that junk on the guy's chest?

You'd think they'd talk to someone or look at pictures of real gear before putting together something like that.

Latest Posts

Back