• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Madman and Badman discontinued?

xmetalfan

Oakley Enthusiast
Florida
I was looking on the Oakley website and there is only the carbon with ruby madman listed. Does that mean they have been discontinued?

Maybe so. I really don't know for sure but I think I read something about that on here.

I wouldn't be surprised that they were, but am surprised that they wouldn't say that they were. I actually like them. Hopefully they do the 25% off soon so I can pick up one more pair for my collection.

I doubt they sold well to the public. Most buyers aren't like the people on this forum. They were expensive and kind of far from what most people buy. Holbrooks an Gascans.

Yeah. I just want to get one more pair before they disappear. Trying to gauge if I will be able to get another 25% off before that happens. Let me know if anyone has a code that works for Oakley.com.

Longtime lurker here and currently back in the Oakley scene. I recently purchased 6 new pairs of the current gen x-metals and loving them so far. I took advantage of the buy one get one @ 50% off. So I basically purchased the cheapest pairs such as the sliver's and purchased the x-metals as the second pair. Even ended up buying most of them for $99 (50% of sale price of $198). Ferrari Badman was the last one I purchased on sale for $248, so not a bad deal at all. The only one I purchased at almost retail price was the Badman Sapphire @ $390. Now my tower is getting full!!!! lol :)

D8D7F965-1EA7-4FED-B61F-5F98A2A1250D_zps6mzgacgw.jpg

Last edited:
Back