• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley madman carbon/fire iridium like new

U

Username Hidden

I have a like new 30 day old pair of oakley madman carbon frame with fire iridium lenses. Im selling these and need em gone today!

I wore these 2 times and my wife thinks i look too much like madmax or riddick. She doesnt like them so im gonna stick with my badmans instead.

These include everything retail. Box, papers, gernade tube, bag, glasses and even the recipt for insurance purpose at sunglass hut

There priced to sell and i will ship today if sold. Free shipping from central texas.

Post reply or pm me if interested

Im looking for 300, which is a steal as i paid 390 with vip pass as sunglass hut

Will accept paypal gift or goods and services

This is my first post here but i am an avid head-fi user with almost 100 positive feedback under the same user name.

$_57 (2).jpg

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Why don't you just return them if you've only had them 30 days?

I need cash and i purchased them with my vip credit card. If i return them itll all go back on my vip card

You have to pay the bill on it anyways right??? Nvm. Sorry. Good luck with the sale!

Nah there already paid off and no point having a credit on a credit card id rather have cash and put these things back into use for someone else.

Latest Posts

Back