• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MadMan XRaw / Fire Iridium Polarized SKU OO6019-01

Ry.1982

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Does any one have information on the new Oakley Madman Sunglasses?... I have seen different rumors, maybe collect all the facts into one thread.

I have heard the following:
They are all magnesium, ( the Attached picture does not support that)
They will cost 1K
They are limited release

Anything else?

2/18/15 - Update with link: Oakley Polarized Madman | Official Oakley Store
eBay Link: Oakley Madman Raw | eBay

madman-sraw-fire-iridium-polarized-oo6019-01.jpg

OakleyMadmanRaw.png

From what my optical place told me. 3 different prices. The highest price according to the oakley supplier here in canada is the ferrari pair which she said was listed at $575 and not releasing till sometime in march. The regular ones coming out Feb 1 $475 and I believe prizm lense were $515-$525 range

Just an fyi these prices are cdn as I am in Canada. That's why slightly higher

Last edited:
The thread seems to me to be specifically about the Madman Raw and trying to tease out any more information on it.

The general pricing and materials discussion we've had on other threads.

Could the supposed $1,000 mag Madman be a separate release from the XRaw, an 8th SKU? The one pictured above is indeed the XRaw aluminum finish, but I don't think it's made out of magnesium and i don't think it'd be $1,000.

Could the supposed $1,000 mag Madman be a separate release from the XRaw, an 8th SKU? The one pictured above is indeed the XRaw aluminum finish, but I don't think it's made out of magnesium and i don't think it'd be $1,000.
That would make more sense, certainly.

I would like to grab a pair, but local Vault said they will not even get regular madman or badman. :sorry:
Really? I guess because I work at a high volume vault store, we are going to be getting all the new releases, madman and badman, they're already in our system including the new prizm skus

Back