• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MadMan XRaw / Fire Iridium Polarized SKU OO6019-01

Ok, how does one become an omatter member?
You have to work in a department that sells Oakley. A place where an Oakley rep would stop by every quarter or every year and update the case with displays/stands/new ideas. I used to work at a Waterpark that has a single display case with maybe 18 Oakleys. I just happened to catch the Oakley rep as he was restocking with new stands and marketing pieces. I walked up to him and told him how much I loved Oakleys, so he set me up with an Omatter card which had a specific number from him and a specific number I needed from the Waterpark (I guess a store number). Now, after I log in and take some labs, every quarter I get a 60% off coupon code for a single transaction up to $1000 worth of almost anything off Oakley.com. It's really something special.

So, I just looked up the order status on Oakleys website to see if it had been shipped since I did overnight shipping and it said there was a processing error and to call customer care. Yeah, apparently my Omatter discount can not be applied to this particular sunglass :(:(:(. So now I won't be getting one at all. It's weird though, because usually if the discount can't be applied to something it just doesn't discount it for you during the checkout process, which it did. So now I'm just stuck with nothing.Otherwise, I would have just paid retail.

So, I just looked up the order status on Oakleys website to see if it had been shipped since I did overnight shipping and it said there was a processing error and to call customer care. Yeah, apparently my Omatter discount can not be applied to this particular sunglass :(:(:(. So now I won't be getting one at all. It's weird though, because usually if the discount can't be applied to something it just doesn't discount it for you during the checkout process, which it did. So now I'm just stuck with nothing.Otherwise, I would have just paid retail.
I've got something I could use that discount on ;). Sorry to hear you couldn't use it on the Madman Raw. I bet you were so excited.

Sorry about that, but I would call them and make some noise on that issue. If their system said it was discounted and processing then they should stand behind it.

Latest Posts

Back