• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MadMan XRaw / Fire Iridium Polarized SKU OO6019-01

Sadly enough, that's pretty much how it goes. Us Oakley collectors are very susceptible to marketing and packaging.

:cool-33: "Here I have for sale two pairs of sunglasses. They may look identical, but one is a serialed Limited Edition. Price is $400 for the regular and $1000 for the LE."

:unsure: "Why is the serialed one more than twice the price?"

:cool-33: "It's Limited Edition, as shown by the serial."

:unsure: "Are the materials any different?"

:cool-33: "No, same materials. But the LE one has a serial."

:unsure: "So what makes it LE if the colorway and materials are the same?"

:cool-33: "It has a serial right here, see?"

:unsure: "So the serial is worth another $600?"

:cool-33: "No, it's serialed because it's LE. It's worth another $600 because it's LE."

:unsure: "But the only thing that makes it LE is the serial."

:cool-33: "Yes, the serial right here, see?"

:unsure: "That sounds ludicrous."

:cool-33: "Well, the box it comes in is cooler, too."

:unsure: "I'LL TAKE IT!!!!!"

Sounds like this........

Madman Raw as seen on The Flash this week!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422222116.748715.jpg

For SGH they will be getting 5 (all in NY). Not a different material, but they come with the 40 Year History book. I believe they said only 2 stores. Times Square for sure and I do not recall the other one.

For SGH they will be getting 5 (all in NY). Not a different material, but they come with the 40 Year History book. I believe they said only 2 stores. Times Square for sure and I do not recall the other one.

Has there been a confirmation of price? Some say it's in the Oakley system for $1,000 and others said they confirmed it with those in the know at $500.

I also recently heard a revised $500 price tag was showing up in the system now. Sounds like the talk of it being an all mag frame was probably just talk. Just an extra hundred bucks for something serialized, sad...

Back