• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars - Custom Wrapped

Just wanted to rehash this thread. I bought a pair of Craters on ebay and I've purchased some leather to practice on to try and rig my own custom job. A few question for anyone with experience modding or owners of the Jordans who can see how it's made.
  • What type of adhesive is being used to stick the leather to the metal along and around the stem hinges?
  • Is the adhesive uniform across the leather or only in certain strategic spots?
  • Do you need to rough up the xmetal before applying the adhesive?
  • Does anyone have cutout patterns they would be willing to share?
Thanks for any insight and help!

I am dead interested in doing this. Please assist me. I would like to send to same guy or if possible cam I do it locally at a leather craftsmanship store

I know and I've reached out to members that have posted the same ad. I'm a first time mars owner and am just replying to people that did what I'm trying to do

I know and I've reached out to members that have posted the same ad. I'm a first time mars owner and am just replying to people that did what I'm trying to do
Well these threads are old and some of these members are not as active. You're better off asking your questions in the sunglasses discussion or diy.

Latest Posts

Back