• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars Jordan for $200??

Serturbo

I am Jim Jannard...
Was perusing the Craigslist ads for some possible deals and came across this....

8806AEB9-0CE6-49D3-A943-0AF0279BC488.png

Immediately emailed the seller for more information and convey interest of purchasing ..(don’t actively collect mars cuz don’t feel comfortable but who could pass up this deal)

8E4001C9-CF9E-40B4-9C17-D9EC7B9DC73C.png

Long story short we email back and forth and multiple red flags come up...

1) will not text reply for better communication.. says he is working in a “lab”
2) does not want to do PayPal G&S cuz he said former buyer opened product and then returned only box and tried getting money back.. insists doing PayPal F&F
3) his paypal account doesn’t have a domain name and converts to euros (possible overseas account)

A0BDACAE-D7FE-481B-8325-C16535622AC2.png

4) ask for additional pictures and he sends more authentic ones but notice the images show two nose pads instead of one on ad.. he also will not send pic of serial number .. says he “borrowed the pics in the ad

4E8F9A02-9901-4C77-9EBC-00CBCB91CCCB.png

5) all the emails are broken English unlike the ad which seems grammatically sound
6) finally ask him for address so I can personally pick up.. it’s somewhere in Mount Shasta which is no where near Los angeles and when I google the exact address it doesn’t exist and it’s in a commercial business zone
7) I tell this guy to go f*ck himself and now I’m reporting him here so hopefully nobody has to deal with this asshat

From an almost mint pair to one which is well used: SCAM...…….borrowed pictures because he doesn`t have the glasses in real life...…………

Back