• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Mars Orbital Clips

Millertime2598

I should Work at Oakley
NC
Just have a question regarding the Orbital Clips for Mars. I have a pair of Leather Mars that is missing one of the clips; I see these replacement clips all the time on ebay, but they are not true Oakley clips. They appear to be more of a silver color instead of the X-Metal that are on the Mars. Has anyone used these clips on Mars? If so, is it very noticable in regards to the color difference?

Just have a question regarding the Orbital Clips for Mars. I have a pair of Leather Mars that is missing one of the clips; I see these replacement clips all the time on ebay, but they are not true Oakley clips. They appear to be more of a silver color instead of the X-Metal that are on the Mars. Has anyone used these clips on Mars? If so, is it very noticable in regards to the color difference?

Bud.. try this ebay seller... eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

see if he will supply you a couple of sets

Hoot:wink:

Excellent!! I've seen that listing on there before, but never noticed about the actually clips! I really appreciate the help! This is my first day on the Forum and I can tell this is going to be fun and quite addictive!

Thanks for the help Hoot!!

Excellent!! I've seen that listing on there before, but never noticed about the actually clips! I really appreciate the help! This is my first day on the Forum and I can tell this is going to be fun and quite addictive!

Thanks for the help Hoot!!

More than welcome bud...be prepared to be poor..:laugh:its fun and addictive:laugh:..friendly and helpful bunch here...i am still a "newb" here

Hoot:wink:

Latest Posts

Back