• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Metal Sketch Help

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
I am in search of someone smarter than I am as I am in need of some help getting some images together. I am looking for the best resolution possible on this below...image.png

Also anything similar to this image.jpe

Basically anything X Metal preferred. I appreciate any help in advance. I am looking for a total of 5 images

I am in search of someone smarter than I am as I am in need of some help getting some images together. I am looking for the best resolution possible on this below...image.png

Also anything similar to this image.jpe

Basically anything X Metal preferred. I appreciate any help in advance. I am looking for a total of 5 images

Here's one I made earlier. R1 for size reference.
_R1_sketch.jpg

I am in search of someone smarter than I am as I am in need of some help getting some images together. I am looking for the best resolution possible on this below...View attachment 227853

Also anything similar to this View attachment 227854

Bump

Anyone have a decent resolution copy of this they could help me out with?

I'm in Turkey and do not have Photoshop on my laptop unfortunately, so it may take some time.
Im traveling to UK Tuesday and back to Norway on Thursday, best i can do is Friday next week if you want.

I am in search of someone smarter than I am as I am in need of some help getting some images together. I am looking for the best resolution possible on this below...View attachment 227853

Does anyone have a fairly high resolution version of this image??

Back