• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Metalworks Carbon Fiber Money Clip #75 of 500

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have Oakley Metalworks Carbon Fiber Money Clip #75 of 500 for sale if anyone is interested:

$450 shipped through F&F Paypal or add 4% for fees.

Thanks!

Joe Carson Smith
Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
You must post price per Forum rules.

Understood! Updated :) My apologies!

You have to post a price for someone to buy it here, unless you're trying to say you'll sell it But It Now here for same price as on eBay. Which may elicit some negative feedback here, especially since you appear to be asking more than twice as much as what several have sold for here in last week.

Okay updated :) Thank you!

I did this same thing with a holiday Bunker, and tried to make a few bucks on it, and got raked over the coals for it and it almost made me leave the forum...... Wonder where all those guys are now with their negative comments........

Wow on Monday they were selling for 300 then 320 and now 500 buck. Damn. Talk about going up.

Here I am, Are u f'ing kidding me with that price? WTF. :) Im of the mind, if u can get it, get it. Im not much of a Carabiner, Bunker type of collector but damn I love those money clips.

Username Hidden said:
Here I am, Are u f'ing kidding me with that price? WTF. :) Im of the mind, if u can get it, get it. Im not much of a Carabiner, Bunker type of collector but damn I love those money clips.

I totally agree with you!! If someone doesn't like the price of something then move on or PM the person and try to work a deal. There are some members on here who think they can do no wrong and like to comment on everything when most of the time no on cares what they have to say!!

Username Hidden said:
Wonder where all those guys are now with their negative comments........

Just depends on who you are and who you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.