1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have Oakley Metalworks Carbon Fiber Money Clip #75 of 500 for sale if anyone is interested:

$450 shipped through F&F Paypal or add 4% for fees.

Thanks!

Joe Carson Smith
    Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

Last edited by a moderator: 6/20/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You must post price per Forum rules.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Understood! Updated :) My apologies!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You have to post a price for someone to buy it here, unless you're trying to say you'll sell it But It Now here for same price as on eBay. Which may elicit some negative feedback here, especially since you appear to be asking more than twice as much as what several have sold for here in last week.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Okay updated :) Thank you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I did this same thing with a holiday Bunker, and tried to make a few bucks on it, and got raked over the coals for it and it almost made me leave the forum...... Wonder where all those guys are now with their negative comments........

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow on Monday they were selling for 300 then 320 and now 500 buck. Damn. Talk about going up.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here I am, Are u f'ing kidding me with that price? WTF. :) Im of the mind, if u can get it, get it. Im not much of a Carabiner, Bunker type of collector but damn I love those money clips.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I totally agree with you!! If someone doesn't like the price of something then move on or PM the person and try to work a deal. There are some members on here who think they can do no wrong and like to comment on everything when most of the time no on cares what they have to say!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just depends on who you are and who you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.