• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Microfiber bag display holder

dingo ate my baby

X-Metal Hulk, You wouldn’t like me,when I’m angry
Near the lake Ohio
So I was thinking about this, then I saw @pricedollaz did home made verison of it. So I decided to make A Oakley one. All it is a Oakley 2 tier metal stand and a 3x7 currency top loader it is tight enough were it doesn't move when you slide holder on the stand.You can make your own too. If you have parts not costly at all I am selling them 5 each F&F if anyone interested buy 10 free shipping con US
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
It's a funny thing at first I saw the 3x7 holders and tried put bags inside, it was a fail. I then saw your post. I was like:headbang:duh put the bag over it instead success. I am going Wensday to see if 3x6 loaders will work for frogs bags
So legit ... I purchased the one holders, just tag me if the other sizes work for frog bags.

So was this a @dingo ate my baby and @pricedollaz collaboration? Say yes don't burst my bubble

I have to really search for the thread but I can't remember who it was. Made very cool plexiglass microbag holders for the display cases. :(

Back