• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Microfiber bag display holder

If you'll hold me for me - nxt time I buy from the US I can ship to you hence dividing the shipping cost ;)
Just received this from US today and it was - as you can see - 12.75..
View attachment 149315

You realize that this is a public forum that any scumbag with a computer and internet connection can see, right? And you just posted your full name and address, as well as the full name and address of the person who shipped it to you?

Obviously what you care to post of your own personal info is your own business, but Gary might feel differently about his...

You realize that this is a public forum that any scumbag with a computer and internet connection can see, right? And you just posted your full name and address, as well as the full name and address of the person who shipped it to you?

Obviously what you care to post of your own personal info is your own business, but Gary might feel differently about his...
You're absolutely right - my bad - I was a bit to quick posting that - I don't seem to be able to delete it though..

Back