1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 8J8

8J8 Oakley Enthusiast

my wife, kids and I were leaving for the grocery store this morning when my 4 year old stops me and says its bright outside and he needed to go get his sunglasses. He proceeds to go back in the house and grab his black with blue iridium XS fives and comes back. I put him in his car seat and he carefully pulls them out of the soft vault and micro bag and puts them on, while telling my wife he can only touch the black part (stems). Apparently the glasses interrupted his DVD watching in the car so he told us he was going to slide them down his nose so he could see better. We finally get to the store and he says he has to put them back in the case so they don't get scratched. He puts them back in the micro bag (lenses now covered in finger prints) and zips them back in his vault and says thanks for the case, daddy. We are absolutely dying laughing at this whole process.

Who out there has Oakley'd their kids or whole family? Be it intentional or not, who else has a funny story of their Oakley mini-me?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

If I tried to get my son on Oaks, he will drool all over them. Oakley Mini-me - 20141103_142356.jpg

3. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

I can't keep my 2 year olds fingers off the lenses (his or mine...), but he sure loves wearing em! He doesn't like if I don't take mine off IMMEDIATELY inside "Daddy, please take off your glasses...I can't see your eyes" He and my wife each have a couple pairs.
    Oakley Mini-me - image.jpg
    He always wants to try on the ones I'm wearing (I say yes sometimes...)

Last edited: 11/8/14
    #1 Stunna!, QLR1, Mdgustaf and 4 others like this.
  4. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I am working on my wife. I've got her to only wear Oakley glasses. Wardrobe is in process.

5. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

I don't think OP's story just touches on him being a Oakley-collecting prospect, but also someone who's got the conscious to take care of their stuff. Good on him, there are even adults who are just very careless about stuff.

View attachment 137476

6. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Oakley Mini-me - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415545332.754091.jpg

This is my little rat rocking his DrChop Halfpints

#1 Stunna!, Oakleynerd, QLR1 and 6 others like this.
  7. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

My mum, sister, Brother-inlaw, wife and wifes parents all wear Frogs. My son has 5 pairs of Halfpint, 3 of which were done by @DrChop.

Mdgustaf and ptownphil like this.
  8. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Rugrats with oaks, priceless.

9. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

Oakley Mini-me - DSC00034.jpg

and 7 years later

Oakley Mini-me - IMG_1489_zpsfef405b3.jpg

QLR1, BHarry, thisguy and 2 others like this.
  10. hyvltge

hyvltge Oakley Beginner

My 11 year old twins both wear Oakleys.

ptownphil likes this.