1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale is a used Oakley Minute Machine with titanium band and black face. This watch is in good working condition with normal small nicks in band. The crystal face has no visible blemishes at all. The clasp works great but is very touchy and will release easily. The watch contains the outer box and the display box with coin which is loose. I do not have the manual or paperwork. The watch will also include the Minute Machine pop card/holder and new style watch display. I am asking $600 shipped CONUS only. Paypal F&F or add 3% fees. Please feel free to ask any questions. Oakley Minute Machine Watch/ Black Face With Extras! - OakleyMM1_zpsf1e8faba.jpg Oakley Minute Machine Watch/ Black Face With Extras! - OakleyMM2_zpsc337cc31.jpg Oakley Minute Machine Watch/ Black Face With Extras! - OakleyMM3_zpsc8aea527.jpg Oakley Minute Machine Watch/ Black Face With Extras! - OakleyMM5_zps7e5cc8c2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/28/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop $600 feel free to submit offers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any chance you can send me some clearer pictures and of the clasp thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pending!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest