1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Watch is in very good condition, selling due to reasons beyond my control, not og box box has some rash on the outside, stand will come with it and the book, I am asking 600 o.b.o shipped conus feel free to ask any questions,I am looking for a pair of Troy Lee bones Fuel Cells, may take partial trades on the watch but nothing full price as this is going to pay for Medication for her,Thanks Ray
    Oakley minute machine - 20160518_140159.jpg Oakley minute machine - 20160518_135416.jpg Oakley minute machine - 20160518_135500.jpg Oakley minute machine - 20160518_135455.jpg Oakley minute machine - 20160518_135447.jpg Oakley minute machine - 20160518_135510.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/20/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just FYI this isn't a 10-194. This has the all silver face of a 10-192 that came with a brown leather band. The 10-194 has a silver face with black sub-dials. Its a good combo though. Do you have the 2 missing links?

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If have had the watch a while, it's always had titanium band as long as I have had it and got it from Yeti, I sold one link, and had been sized once beforehand, this is the same as the one I purchased new through oakley, this style did come with the titanium band, I was going off memory on the model number and yes the 10-194 was incorrect

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Exactly,Perfectly said.its a very sweet and rare combo i ve made it myself and its really nice

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Here's my situation, my girlfriend has cancer and I am selling off my collection, I don't want to improve just have to, am I far off on the price?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Best of luck with your sale!

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry to hear that man.My best wishes for her recovery.I think u are good on the price since u have an OBO option as well.;)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If this came with the Ti band originally, the SKU is 10-078 which is the Silver Edition. I have this exact watch as well.
    (Yes I know it's not in the O-Review database).
    GLWS, sorry to hear the news of your girlfriend! Hope she pulls thru strong friend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.