• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MM from a Friend

NashCasten

Oakley Enthusiast
Originally I was helping my friend to sell his MM.

4 months later I just decided to purchase it for myself since i was in the market looking for a good quality watch from Tag, Victorinox, Certina and a like. I figured, if a bought a new watch it will depreciate at 1/3 of the value as soon as i get out of the store. Then another thing I had to consider was the coolness factor of the watch since most watch at the 600-800USD price range looks the same. Also I had to consider the rarity of the product, fortunately there's only a handful of individuals in the Philippines who owns and collects oakley watches.

This being my first oakley watch now I want to get more.

My wife's gonna kill me. hahahaha...

:punish:

Paid about 660-700USD

Although one thing Im iffy about is that this is cerakoted and not blasted. I hope the cerakoting holds up to daily use.

IMG_3751[1].JPG
IMG_2221.JPG
IMG_2222.JPG
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2225.JPG
IMG_2227.JPG
IMG_2228.JPG
IMG_2229.JPG
IMG_2230.JPG
IMG_2231.JPG

Last edited:
For the Love Of Oakleys...

By the way guys quick question not sure who can help me answer this question. w/c is more durable in terms of achieving an Xmetal color, Blasting or Cerakoting it?

I'm new to this cerakoting thing.

Thanks in advance team.

For the Love Of Oakleys...

By the way guys quick question not sure who can help me answer this question. w/c is more durable in terms of achieving an Xmetal color, Blasting or Cerakoting it?

I'm new to this cerakoting thing.

Thanks in advance team.
I've heard different reviews of cerakote where the finish won't hold up under use but others swear by it.

I would think blasting would work out better.

I would think myself that it will chip/mark over time as where you bang a watch way more than you would a pair of glasses. Sick MM tho @NashCasten

I've heard different reviews of cerakote where the finish won't hold up under use but others swear by it.

I would think blasting would work out better.

Exactly I have the same feeling about. Because this watch is Cerakoted and there are some noticeable scratches on the coating tho its not too deep to show and affect the metal coating.

@THE X-MAN

you're more experienced on this can you enlighten us more.

I would think myself that it will chip/mark over time as where you bang a watch way more than you would a pair of glasses. Sick MM tho @NashCasten

Exactly my point I guess I'kk have it blasted once i get it really banged and dinged up. :D

Thanks Bro.

Latest Posts

Back