• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Monster Dog - Amber Black

Showing off now. Ha ha. I do like those c100? I do have these? Traded them for some valves awhile back. ( obviously not artist series like yours)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158262.183647.jpg

You said green so I thought Id show you green. If you have one Congrats! (Only 500 made). And is that a custom?

Oh no. I mean I have these as in the hydroprint pair. Unfortunately I do not have the c100.. love them though. In fact just those 3 pairs you showed in that pic, I love all of them. The green pic I showed is a hydroprint custom. I got that and a different pair but. . ...against my better judgement I gave it to my best friend when I left home.. kept the green pair though
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409158295.641659.jpg

Those three is C100, Phobia and David Flores blue. But those hydro look cool! You friend owes you big!:drinks:

Three awesome pairs no doubt. My mate would have been happy with a Matt black and grey pair. My bad side has thought about asking for them back with a trade. Haha. Joking ...But if he scratches the lens the friendships over. now I just need a friend to donate me some flores, flying tiger and love and hate fuel cells.