1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ajcon200

ajcon200 Oakley Collector

Just in case anyone was thinking of bidding on these http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261617926592?nav=SEARCH. I have just returned these to him. One he hasn't refunded me yet. And two his description of tiny scratch on the lens. No biggy. Is actually this scratch

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ajcon200

Is actually this scratch. Which is. Ummm.. well fairly serious. Ha.
    Oakley Monster Dog Pearl - IMAG0742.jpg Oakley Monster Dog Pearl - IMAG0745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/7/14
    Mdgustaf likes this.
  3. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Cripes! That's not one scratch, it's a whole nest of them!

ajcon200 likes this.
  4. ajcon200

yeah, it looks like possibly the lens on the right might just be dirty.. but its all the same issue.. what is even worse is the lens are coated with some grit like substance on the inside of the lens... the outside of the lens are 100% mint, which is strange. the frame as well has a chip i only noticed when sending back, and when i took the lens out of the frame i was greeted with a ton or orange/brown tar like gunk... probably cigarette smoke built up with a bit of sweat... he has honestly re-listed these with this in the description " little scratch on one lens, nothing serious" and told me i was ridiculous to send back as the scratch is not noticeable to the naked eye!! just hope nobody wastes money on the these like i almost did..

5. Henzvein

Henzvein Oakley Beginner

Wow...just wow...

''No biggy'' XD