• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley MONSTER FROG makes it's debut

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
Here are the Olive MD's I got yesterday. I installed my Ruby lenses & got my friendly auto paint shop to respray the Icons a nice BMW red. They even gave me the special tape to restick the icons back onto the frame. All I had to do was put the Icons onto the tape & press it down firmly. When the Icons were lifted off again it had the adhisive on them, far easier than double sides tape & having to cut out the middle. Let me know what you think.

monsterfrog.jpg

I love the combo, not sure if I'd wear em lol but I will have a pair just like them in my Jupiter Camo Collection soon lol sorry for snagging your idea tony, but when people look at em and say WOW what are those, I'll tell them they are the "Jupiter Camo Special Edition T.E. Monster Dogs" lol

I love the combo, not sure if I'd wear em lol but I will have a pair just like them in my Jupiter Camo Collection soon lol sorry for snagging your idea tony, but when people look at em and say WOW what are those, I'll tell them they are the "Jupiter Camo Special Edition T.E. Monster Dogs" lol

I'll be wearing them alot, they don't look as bad as you might think. Appreciate having an Oakley MD frame named after me Adam....................hehe

Back