• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Monster Pup

ucdavis4PT0gpa

I should Work at Oakley
Oceanside, Oregon
Who can speak to the size/fit of the Monster Pup vs some contemporary Oakley frames-particularly the Fuel Cell and Crankcase (I actually see a bit of Pup in the CC) and vs say the Splice? And how much smaller is the Pup vs the Monster Dog?

They're similar to the old XX Twenty or Gen2 Straight Jacket if I remember right, though a bit tighter since both of those flared at the temples a bit.

They're a bit smaller than the dog, Fuel Cell to Gascan type of family sizing.

They are very similar in fit to the Crankcase. The stems are about 3/4 of an inch longer than the ones on the Crankcase though. I love them. I have 4 I keep in regular rotation.

I have both the CC and Monster pups. The pups are close in size but the CC wraps more and hugs the head more. The pups have some wrap but overall fit more flat. Lenses and orbitals are comparable. I love both. For medium heads they both fit great. If CC fits you well, the pups should also be fine. Def. bigger than the splice and much smaller than the fuel cell. Give them a try I think you will like them.

Back