1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Who can speak to the size/fit of the Monster Pup vs some contemporary Oakley frames-particularly the Fuel Cell and Crankcase (I actually see a bit of Pup in the CC) and vs say the Splice? And how much smaller is the Pup vs the Monster Dog?
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Smaller than fuel cell, bigger than splice, not sure about crankcase tho. never really tried dogs on. They're a decent pair. I just never wear mine.
  3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

They're similar to the old XX Twenty or Gen2 Straight Jacket if I remember right, though a bit tighter since both of those flared at the temples a bit.

They're a bit smaller than the dog, Fuel Cell to Gascan type of family sizing.
  4. EditReject

EditReject Oakley Enthusiast

They are very similar in fit to the Crankcase. The stems are about 3/4 of an inch longer than the ones on the Crankcase though. I love them. I have 4 I keep in regular rotation.
  5. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

I have both the CC and Monster pups. The pups are close in size but the CC wraps more and hugs the head more. The pups have some wrap but overall fit more flat. Lenses and orbitals are comparable. I love both. For medium heads they both fit great. If CC fits you well, the pups should also be fine. Def. bigger than the splice and much smaller than the fuel cell. Give them a try I think you will like them.