• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Moon

Due to there apparent lack of availabilty, unless you're ultra careful with them when wearing and taking off, just don't. Even then, there are NO guaratees of any kind that one day you'll wake up and they'll have cracked.........I appreciate the idea of Ruby in them(sounds great) but in pratice it's not worth the risk in .my eyes anyway. If you don't mind paying the 150 (approx, prob more now) quid plus the cost of cut Rubys, then go for it.....

So I take it, from reading all of these post that Moons are pre 99' O-Matter?

Due to there apparent lack of availabilty, unless you're ultra careful with them when wearing and taking off, just don't. Even then, there are NO guaratees of any kind that one day you'll wake up and they'll have cracked.........I appreciate the idea of Ruby in them(sounds great) but in pratice it's not worth the risk in .my eyes anyway. If you don't mind paying the 150 (approx, prob more now) quid plus the cost of cut Rubys, then go for it.....
I left it in the end. They went for £115 I think. there was a £14 delivery as well. Not a bad price but, thought it wasn't worth the risk. Thanks for the info though m8. Btw, I live in the UK so, we might do business sometime.

I left it in the end. They went for £115 I think. there was a £14 delivery as well. Not a bad price but, thought it wasn't worth the risk. Thanks for the info though m8. Btw, I live in the UK so, we might do business sometime.

You're more than welcome: I'm just sorry it couldn't have better news.
As for dealing with you at a later stage, my friend, I'm open to such potential transactions should the chance occurr.

Latest Posts

Back