• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Mumbo with Hammers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for one of my holy grails. Would like to buy a pair of Mumbos, Crystal Blue Frames similar to these but without the extravagant price. Would prefer them to be in excellent condition however $400.00 seems a bit extreme. If anyone has a pair they'd be willing to part with let me know.

Oakley M Frame Mumbo Blue Iridium lens blue crystal excellent condition

Some people reacted to this post.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Let me know if you're interested.

Hard to tell from the actually good pics you have taken. Any cracks in any hinges, even the smallest. I have no replacement hammers. Any defects to speak of, like I said they look great from the pics. I was really looking for Sweep lenses but may be willing to deal if the price is right. Let me know here or in PM.

Oh, original box included?

Username Hidden said:
Hard to tell from the actually good pics you have taken. Any cracks in any hinges, even the smallest. I have no replacement hammers. Any defects to speak of, like I said they look great from the pics. I was really looking for Sweep lenses but may be willing to deal if the price is right. Let me know here or in PM.

Oh, original box included?
Hinges, I can't see any cracks, and the zoomed-in pics will catch more than my bare eyes can see.
On the third pic, I tried to show a ding on the frame; not broken thru.
No box.
Make me a fair offer, we'll go from there.