1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. toaffer

toaffer Oakley Beginner

Hello there,bought my first pair of Oakleys after wanting a pair for years. I bit the bullet and bought these polarized ones on ebay and being a noob & being a bit compulsive I was just hoping if anyone knew the model or name of these? hoping to gain some knowledge & advice on how to maintain them and find out good places to buy parts etc as these come with a cloth but no case so thats the first thing I need for them,here are the ones I have bought many thanks in advance,toaffer.
    Oakley Noob,hope I Did Good! - _1CAWLJXWN_zps2fa42b5a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/28/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

What you have is an Tangent, black with grey marble. They should have Black Iridium Polarized lenses.

toaffer likes this.
  3. toaffer

toaffer Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the prompt reply,sorry for the poor pic it is the best photo I have ATM I have been after Gas Cans or Batwolfs on ebay but just too far out my price range so ended up with these.are they quite an old model?

4. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Not too bad, they came out in 2008.

5. toaffer

toaffer Oakley Beginner

Will see if they are keepers when they arrive,tried to own a pair of Oakleys last year & loved the look of the square wire 2.0 but just too small for my dome head so had to re-sell them hence going for something a bit chunkier....... Just hope I don't get the bug and start a collection. ;-)

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

toaffer likes this.
  7. toaffer

toaffer Oakley Beginner

Thank U.

8. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

Hello and welcome to the forum

toaffer likes this.
  9. toaffer

toaffer Oakley Beginner

Paid £47 ($79) for them and the the seller stated they cost £140 ($235) brand new,so does this seem an ok price for them as they stand now considering they are polarized? I know it depends on condition of coarse but they have'nt arrived yet. Also can anyone tell me what the original case was likely to have been? many thanks

10. Ralph Marshall

Ralph Marshall Oakley Collector

Welcome to the forum, man. How well you did really depends on if you are happy with them. Here is Oakley's original listing. They originally came with a Torpedo case according to the listing. Congrats on your first Oakleys. Take care!

Oakley Polarized TANGENT | Official Oakley Store

toaffer likes this.